Saturday, April 12, 2008

Updates and updates.

Alright I posted Parts 12 and 13 for Avalon and My Sons over at the PPMB.

But in real news Size does matter Pt 20 and It's Like the Beginning of an Era Part Three are up.

Someone dig up some dirt on NightGoblyn and blackmail him into updating his stories. Even one of them. Maybe someone can talk TAG into interviewing NightGoblyn as part of his new Author Interviews project, sounds like a great way to gather some dirt or something like that.

 

As strange as it sounds I actually had pizza for lunch yesterday. Probably the first pizza I've had in two years. I just couldn't resist a ham, pepperoni, sausage and bacon pie.

Well that's it for today.

Oh and if someone happens to know where to get a decent viewing copy of Pierce Me ... for off site backup only of course. Let me know. My copy is missing the entire phone call at the start of the show. I'd like to get a compete set. And with the Daria New Years blurb I think I've got about everything.

No comments: