Friday, April 25, 2008

Weekend.

Not much happening at the moment. I thought I would update my current projects list.

1. Mobius Strip. Daria discovers she has more friends than anyone ever has before while Quinn’s new math obsession really takes her places.
2. Daria Arrives. Daria shows up in Lawndale a year after her family moves there.
3. Of Metal and Men II Continuing the story line of machines taking over the earth.
4. She died. Someone close to Quinn dies and she doesn’t have anyone to talk to about it.
5. I have a sister? Jane has bad news and she isn’t that upset about it.
6. But Why? Quinn wants to know why Daria put away her camera.
The Girl and the Cynic. Quinn passes away and Daria is left to raise her daughter.
8. I knew it! Daria finds out Helen was married briefly to another man and becomes convinced he is her real father.
9. Continue. Daria has to deal with a greedy Rita.
10. Danielle. Just a bit of back story on Danielle Todds.

 

Also I will be updating EarthFall this weekend and ending the story. I might come back to it at another time but I'm not carrying the story very well in a regular series. I might throw out a few EarthFall oneshots a little later in the year.

That's all folks.

No comments: