Sunday, June 01, 2008

Hello and something like that.

Another week gone by and a little bit of writing done. Started another story. New Life also I'm working on I Have Another Sister?, it's a Veronica style story but with Jane as the big sister.

 

Someone asked me an interesting question the other day. What kind of writer do I consider myself?

I had to think about that for a while. I couldn't come up with an answer and I think I know why. I DON'T think of myself as a writer. Sure I do some writing and honestly I love it but I'm not a writer. I could say something about not being that good or something else but I think it comes down to self image.  I just don't see myself as a writer, kind of like the smoker that can't quit until they see themselves as a nonsmoker. I just like to do it and that's enough for me.

Just something I wanted to share.

 

Oh and RLobinske started a new John Lane, 35: Give Me a C!

Ranger Thorne started Long Trek Home

and the almighty TAG is still working on Death Takes a Holliday.

No comments: