Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat II

Has begun.

 

Now a few words from our sponsor and national icon.

hallo8

"Great, why is it anybody who throws a vampire or whatever in a story thinks it scary. Let me tell you want I think of that .. ."

 

Well seeing as she looks really busy at the moment, I think we'll skip that part.

Couple of things going on over at PPMB and TAG is covering all the angles this Halloween.

I wrapped up Ashes and Kisses and posted another part to Babysitting. (And of course the first of my Halloween tales.)

 

"Not one of them takes place on Halloween yet, you poser."

 

Don't mind her, she's just a little grumpy at the moment. Something about a shortage of eggs.

 

"Bite me."

 

Anyway ... hope everyone has a great Halloween.

 

"Jerk and it's Happy Halloween!"'

No comments: