Sunday, October 26, 2008

I feel lazy

I updated Babysitting and Ashes and Kisses and that's it. All weekend and only two posts. I might as well have slept the whole weekend. Ashes and Kisses is going to wrap up in one more part and babysitting has maybe two more to go. Depends on Helen now, I think she's about ready for a change in her life.

 

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't it seem like a big step with the Ringbearer and DAYLIGHT events occurring. I still think someone (with more skill than me) needs to do a more 'canon' approach to the shared event idea.

Still working on ideas for Trick or Treat II, all I'll say is I'm a bad person.

I think I've hit the bulk of the stories I wanted to do this year with just a few left behind. So here's something for everyone.

 

How did your writing goals go this year?

 

 

Took a while to post this as Blogger was misbehaving. I was starting to worry.

No comments: