Friday, November 07, 2008

Ok so I changed my mind.

It's like this. I went over and read some of the stuff about National Novel Writing Month. It didn't say anything about the stuff being good. So I'm doing it. I signed up and everything. New Moon is at 12,326 words even if the gadget says different. It worked before damn it.

 

I'm about to post a new part to Chaos and Order and Bet is at part two now.

TAG started a brainstorming thread. Some very useful ideas in there but I would never snatch any of these great ideas that have been so innocently put out there ... mine, get your own.

 

Doggieboy is melting my brain again with Apocalyptic Daria: Scarlett's tale. Someone go pitchfork him to speed things up a bit.

Well time to write a bit, hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend.

 

nanowrimo_participant_icon_small2

No comments: