Sunday, November 09, 2008

Once again it's Sunday.

Another weekend goes by and I think I'm only two or three days further behind that I was when it started.

I did manage to get a couple of posts up and I'm up to 25000+ on my NaNoWriMo story New Moon.

Couple of stories active over on PPMB and I have to recommend going over there and reading them. Of course no surprise Doggieboy has a heavy hitter running the bases already. The newest Apocalyptic Daria: Scarlett's Tale is killer.

Remember to check out Order and Chaos and Bet after you're done reading his stuff.

Just for fun I'm going to show off some of my sketches. I've been trying to capture a few scenes and I just can't seem to get them right.

4 3

 

I'm not saying what characters they were supposed to be because then my shame becomes even greater but they aren't bad enough to blind anyone.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

 

participant_120x90_paper

No comments: