Saturday, November 22, 2008

Real Life is storming the beaches

Managed to get an update to Order and Chaos up and I hope to get one for Bet tomorrow. Damn real life is getting in the way.

Just a second.

Sorry for the delay. A division of what changes are you going to make to your insurance this year were storming the fences. A platoon of Daddy everyone is going to see Twilight took out my command center earlier today.

 

I'm up to 65k on my NaNoWriMo story and I'm looking forward to Script Frenzy in April. That's a completely new medium for me to try.

 

I see TAG is gearing up for Lovestruck Atomic Teenage Invaders From Mars.

Only bad thing is I sat down to write something up in this verse and drew a complete blank. Now normally I can come up with something under any circumstances so this is unsettling to say the least. Hopefully some people will throw out some stories and I'll get inspired.

 

More tomorrow.

No comments: