Saturday, January 24, 2009

I've been busy

I haven't posted in a bit because I've actually had a few things to do. I also see that there is a lot of great activity over on PPMB and of course Daria Fandom Blog II.

I got an update to Order and Chaos up and posted. I ended the series there because I'm not really wanting to do an outright war fic at the moment and that's where it would go next.

The Other Side will be getting an update later tonight and I'm probably going to be starting a new fic tomorrow. I'm not going to let out any information but it's going to be fun.

TAG asked a question about improving the fandom so if anyone has any suggestions that don't include getting rid of me then click on the link over on the right and give them to him.

Income tax refund should be here next weekend so I doubt I'll have any chance to write for at least a week afterwards.

Doggieboy posted an update to his Apocalyptic Daria: Scarlett's Tale.  Go read it, nuff said.

No comments: