Sunday, January 27, 2008

Back to the salt mines.

The weekend is over at last.

Well PPMB has been up for a few hours without crashing so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I posted Surprises 10 and EarthFall episode 1 parts 1 and 2 already.

Now go read them.

(EarthFall will be broken into episodes with each one about three parts.)

Do to the board outage not much happening today.

The 31rst is almost here. Have you voted on the booties?

 

Still waiting for any information concerning the Lane household. C'mon please. I'm begging here.

Oh and Doggieboy's A Little Vacation is looking like it's going to be a zombie fic so that means it must be read. I'm not kidding, you have to read it or we may face a class 3 outbreak and I won't be held responsible for that.

 

Have a good night and don't let the undead bite.

No comments: