Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Tales of the Ringbearers.

Spent the weekend writing a couple of stories in this world (multiverse). There will be a third one posted sometime this week. Consider these introductions for a larger story I'll be doing next. Reading the first three is going to be need to follow where the next picks up.

Tales of the Ringbearers Journey's Debt. I'm hoping this will go about ten parts or so. The first part is written and now I have to go clean it up a bunch while I start the second part. 

I wanted to go somewhere besides a zombiefic. As much as I love zombies, they aren't going to be the "bad guys" in this one.

Two Aunts is got two more parts, I think. And Sometimes it Rains is about to have some excitement.

 

Seriously though, I'd love to see a few more people hop in with some Ringbearers stories. I'm drooling over what TAG or NightGoblyn might come up with if they did stories.

 

Bigger news: The Other Side of TIme: A Father's Legacy has just been posted by Sidhe. CLICK HERE!!

Well time to go to work. Have fun.

No comments: