Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just a quick update or not. Whatever.

I'm about to sit down and go through a few things so I decided to say hi or something.

HI!

 

Anyway. I'm having a bit of trouble find DAYLIGHT so I'm going to quit beating my head against it for a while. It's a great concept and hopefully some more people will write a few stories so I can rip them off. ... I mean become inspired by them.

 

Started a bit of a goofy story called babysitting. Quinn's got a baby for ten days. Cute little fellow called Xavier.

 

I'm thinking I might suggest that we need to list the clusters of multiverses. Currently running we have the DAYLIGHT cluster, the Tales of the Ringbearers cluster, the Corps of the Ringbearers cluster and the cluster of normal stories. Might be a good idea to keep them slightly separated. I think some of the DAYLIGHT guys are eyeballing the Corps of the Ringbearers girlfriend and you know it's about to be a fight.

 

Night all.

No comments: