Saturday, October 18, 2008

Stories, updates oh my.

I've updated Babysitter, Ashes and Kisses, and End of the Line recently.

In much bigger news there has been a flurry of posts and updates over at PPMB. I suggest you quit reading this and go there.

 

Why are you still reading this?

 

 

Started looking at ideas for Trick or Treat II. So that's actually going to come along nicely, I think or hope.

I have to say the Fanfiction has changed a lot since I joined the PPMB. With the Tales of the Ringbearers and DAYLIGHT shared universes plus some regular stories, it's interesting.

I wonder if we could do the same kind of thing staying close to canon as well.  Has that been done before? I don't mean a round robin like Evil Daria but a shared story line with different people writing different days or from different character's perspective.

I haven't seen anything like that but I don't see a reason it wouldn't work.

No comments: