Saturday, January 19, 2008

Just avoiding.

I was sitting avoiding finishing up part 6 of Lesson Learned and an idea came to me that was somewhat familer. Jake having been ashamed that he had no sons lied to some old friends and agreed to have one of his "sons" court the daughter of a dying friend. After the funeral Jake brings the girl home to meet the "boys". Checked it out and the plot is close to Daria 1/2 by LSaucheli. I'm still thinking of doing it. "What do you mean we're supposed to date her?" Daria deadpanned. "Does she put out?" "But Daddy I don't want to be the boy." Quinn whined. "I can't afford that much." Oh ya I think I'm going to have to do this one.

1 comment:

The Angst Guy said...

No pressure. No angst. Just take your time with the story and FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.