Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lane

I've read a few fics here and there and I started thinking about what I've come to call the Great Lane yard sculpture. It's been used to hide spaceships, described as large and ugly. For the life of me I couldn't remember if it was Canon or not. So I decided to run through the show and see. It is Canon!

Lane1

It certainly lacks some of the luster some writers have given it. And the yard looks good.

Here's a close up, or closer up.

Lane2

Yep it' a huge hunk of metal that looks like a lamp.

 

Well Surprises Part 8 WILL be up today sometime after I get home from work.

Today is my Friday this week so I'm looking forward for a boring weekend.

Again Ranger Thorne finished up his Dr. Who crossover on PPMB so go read it and join in the begging for a sequel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't really remember the sculpture from the show, but that is not at all how I pictured it from its various descriptions in fanfic.