Friday, January 25, 2008

Taking a break.

Decided to take a break. I got a few things done and almost ready to post in the morning. They changed my work schedule so this should be my last weekend working. I guess I won't have an excuse to sit for 8 hours in front of a PC on Sat and Sun.

Updated list of current projects.

1. Surprises Part 9

2. Lesson Learned Part Final.

3. EarthFall (warming up in the bullpen.)

4. My Sons (Gathering ideas.)

5. Mobius Strip (Rereading some Lumley to get in the mood.)

6. Daria Arrives. (Planning stages.)

7. Of Metal and Men II. (Summery.)

8. Avalon. (Just a SUPER idea.)

9. She died. (Taking shape.)

 

It really sucks when I come up with projects faster than I can write them. So many ideas tossed into the trash bin.

Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: