Saturday, January 26, 2008

Long Day

It's been a long day so I'm really glad it's almost over.

I'm trying to post EarthFall Episode 1 Part 1 but PPMB decided to go down just as I did. I'm going to wait a while and try again.

I'll be honest. I'm really looking forward to working Monday through Friday again. It'll give me a chance to get some writing done at night instead of in the morning.

Well if I can't get EarthFall posted today I promise it will go up tomorrow, of course this is depending that the great and powerful web gods of PPMB allow it.

Have a good night!

Here's a question to ponder. Why is the Lane house always written as filthy or cluttered. Other than the bedrooms it was always pretty clean in the show. A pile of mail doesn't count against the  entire house. So why did we as fan writers decide to wreak their house and who was the first one to do it?

No comments: