Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Senseless update to fill space.

Just wanted to post what I'm currently working on.

  1. Surprises Part 8 (Should go up tomorrow.)
  2. Lesson Learned (Simmering.)
  3. EarthFall (Some serious planning being done.)
  4. My Sons (Gathering ideas.)
  5. Mobius Strip (I think I know what I want to do with this one.)
  6. Daria arrives (Trying to work out who will be in this one.)
  7. Sequal to Of Metal and Men (I wrote up a summery by accident.)

 

And I came up with the idea to have Jane have a long lost younger sister show up. (ala Veronica style, But not Veronica.) I'm thinking about calling it something like "Not An Artist!" Or "Forgotten Lane".

 

Danielle Todds will be appearing in EarthFall!

 

The Martians have been discovered and it's been proved they are just as boring as we are. Not much need for more later I guess.

Ranger Thorne has finished a story. I know this is one of the signs of the end but it's still a must read!

No comments: